Want To Trade Like A Champion?
Sign up today to receive Rob’s free daily insights – up-to-the-minute market strategies that you can use today!
* By filling out this form you agree to receive our free nightly videos, invitations to live trading events with Rob, lessons on Rob's award-winning trading strategies, and promotions from our company designed to help you Become A Better Trader.
Get started below with our in-depth products, courses and videos!
Options A to Z Training Course
Master the art of options trading with 60 days of real-time lessons.
- Weekly Q&A sessions to get your burning trading questions answered fast
- Trade alerts let you know what Randy is trading within minutes of his entries
- Nightly videos explain the day’s trading alerts including setup and management
Watch Rob conquer the markets with the strategies he used to become a two-time International Trading Champion!
Shop Our Store
Browse our store to find everything you need to become a better trader today!
- VIDEO TRAINING COURSES
- ROB'S FAVORITE INDICATORS
- PRIVATE MENTORING
- THE LIVE TRADING ROOM
- DISCUSSION FORUMS
- NIGHTLY NEWSLETTERS AND MORE
Read a few of our Rave Reviews
"Is this a get-rich quick scheme? No. It's a set of get-rich SLOW strategies, and it is by no means a scheme. Whether an IRA investor or a day trader, Rob and Randy show you how to build wealth steadily and sensibly, almost in the background."
About Rob Hoffman
Rob Hoffman is the founder and CEO of Become A Better Trader, Inc. As a professional trader, frequent speaker for the major financial exchanges, and two-time International Trading Champion, Rob is one of the few traders in the business with the experience and credentials to help you develop into the trader you want to be.
Rob uses adult learning theory in his teaching to drive home key points so his students can understand how to identify high-probability setups, overcome fear of pulling the trigger, make the trade, and follow the trade through to completion with the skills and coolness of a true professional.